I would like to welcome you and your child to the start of the new school year. We are going to have a busy and productive year, filled with exciting learning activities, social events, and so much more.
Throughout the year, we will keep you informed of everything that is going on such as, classroom themes, plans, your child’s progress, and all activities that will make this a successful and memorable year.
In order to have a smooth year, I want to share some important information with you:
· Students will be pick-up on the PE field by 8:25
· Students must be in class, silent, and seated by 8:30 a.m.
· Students cannot bring markers, pens, toys, trading cards, hat, etc. to school.
· Three missed assignments, improper uniform, and misbehavior may lead to a phone call home.
· If this behavior continues, your child will be referred to an administrator.
· If your child is absent, PLEASE send a note with him/her stating the reason for the absence upon his/her return to school. Without a note, your child will have an unexcused absence.
Please help me keep consistency by adhering to the above information. It is important that we work together as a team to help your child’s achievement.
I would like to thank-you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to a great year with your child. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us by leaving a message with the office or emailing me at email@example.com
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.